What sets us apart is our highly-experienced instructors. The instructors are recognized leaders in their field, and have trained thousands military and security professionals. Our dynamic Instructors are licensed through the State of Florida and offers hands-on training offer’s the opportunity for unarmed security officers.
- Recognize the stages of conflict in order to: identify the threat, minimize threats, and determine how and when to use force.
- Gain knowledge to apply state-of-the-art tactical concepts such as: spraying techniques, disengagement, methods of movement, proper defensive positions, multiple opponent defense, contact and cover system, defense against moving attacks, ground defense, and drawing techniques.
- Types of Batons
- Opening the Baton
- Use of Force Model
- Post Incident Response
- Post Incident Documentation
- Elements of Reporting Force
- Awareness of Liability Risks
- And more!
- Handcuff system
- Simple handcuffing techniques
- Utilized of Force
- Angles, Immobilization and Control